Wednesday 15 March 2017

Re-instigating this Blog

I have not posted here in almost two years. Within that time, I have become further immersed within the academy, having studied (and completed) my Master's Degree and begun my doctorate. Needless to say, my thinking has greatly developed in that time, as has the direction of my thought. 

This leads to the question of what is to be done to this space? Why do I seek to re-instigate it? How do I intend to do this? And why now?

None of these questions have a set answer, or at least not one which I can easily formulate. In brief, I am endeavouring to consider this space in terms of my research, as somewhere to work through ideas in a slightly more public fashion.

I am unsure how this will progress, but I invite anyone interested to follow along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment